POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A small observation Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  A small observation (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: A small observation
Date: 17 Jun 2010 14:21:17
Message: <4c1a679d@news.povray.org>
I just bought a CD of Adam Faith.

In other news: Adam Faith LOOKS LIKE SATAN! >_<

Seriously... they couldn't find any better pictures? WTF?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Warp
Subject: Re: A small observation
Date: 17 Jun 2010 15:47:06
Message: <4c1a7bba@news.povray.org>
> In other news: Adam Faith LOOKS LIKE SATAN! >_<

  What does satan look like?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 17 Jun 2010 15:48:55
Message: <4c1a7c27$1@news.povray.org>
>> In other news: Adam Faith LOOKS LIKE SATAN! >_<
>
>   What does satan look like?

Adam Faith, obviously. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: andrel
Date: 17 Jun 2010 16:23:42
Message: <4C1A8456.6050608@gmail.com>
On 17-6-2010 21:48, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> In other news: Adam Faith LOOKS LIKE SATAN! >_<
>>
>>   What does satan look like?
>
> Adam Faith, obviously. ;-)

sometimes I wished you were a bit less predictable.

Post a reply to this message

On 6/17/2010 2:48 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> In other news: Adam Faith LOOKS LIKE SATAN! >_<
>>
>> What does satan look like?
>
> Adam Faith, obviously. ;-)

*STACK OVERFLOW*

--