POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Grant Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Grant (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: andrel
Subject: Grant
Date: 4 Jun 2010 16:26:06
Message: <4C09615C.80602@gmail.com>
When I was in a monastery in Greece or more precisely in the land of the
holy mountain, Athos, I got the news that my grant was awarded.
4 years of more work for me, another postdoc and two PhD students to
fill in later \o/
It is the job that Andy does not even want to consider. Which make my
live a bit easier actually, because we are now free to distribute the
needed talents between the two PhD students in any way we like.
As my boss is away now, we will have the final advertisement ready only
next month or so, I will post it or a link here as soon as the English
version is ready.

Basically we are going to build 3D models of actual patients and animals
based on MRI and from that create a volume conductor model. With that
and a lot of surface ECG measurements, we want to estimate/compute
conduction changes in the heart when using various drugs that influence
membrane and ion-channel properties.

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 22:26:04 +0200, andrel wrote:

> I got the news that my grant was awarded.

Congrats!  Sounds like a fascinating project. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

On 04/06/2010 9:56 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 22:26:04 +0200, andrel wrote:
>
>> I got the news that my grant was awarded.
>
> Congrats!  Sounds like a fascinating project. :-)

Seconded, well done

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On 04/06/2010 9:56 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 22:26:04 +0200, andrel wrote:
>>
>>> I got the news that my grant was awarded.
>>
>> Congrats!  Sounds like a fascinating project. :-)
>>

> Seconded, well done

Thanks