POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An invisible-esque post .... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  An invisible-esque post .... (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: An invisible-esque post ....
Date: 14 May 2010 16:17:44
Message: <4bedafe8$1@news.povray.org>
So, I'm in the breakroom when someone walks up to the refrigerator and
fills and Erlenmeyer flask with water, walks out, while drinking from it ...

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Subject: Re: An invisible-esque post ....
Date: 14 May 2010 18:48:54
Message: <4BEDD353.2070304@gmail.com>
On 14-5-2010 22:15, Mike Raiford wrote:
> So, I'm in the breakroom when someone walks up to the refrigerator and
> fills and Erlenmeyer flask with water, walks out, while drinking from it

So what, we regularly use beakers for coffee.

Actually,... come to think about it. I have not seen that since we moved
to another floor and merged with a less adventurous department.

Post a reply to this message

From: TC
Date: 15 May 2010 10:41:16
Message: <4beeb28c$1@news.povray.org>
Sound a bit dangerous. Who knows what residue might remain from last
cleaning?

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 16 May 2010 04:39:25
Message: <4befaf3d$1@news.povray.org>
Am 15.05.2010 16:41, schrieb TC:
> Sound a bit dangerous. Who knows what residue might remain from last
> cleaning?

If it's clean enough not to mess up the next chemical analysis or
synthesis to be done with it, I guess it's also clean enough to not mess
with the chemical processes in your body either.

Of course the container might still retain an energetic imprint of the
last agents it held, so it might be able to deplete water of orgon
energy, or have undesired homeopathic effects - so don't do it at home
if you believe in that sort of things... ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 17 May 2010 08:09:53
Message: <4bf13211$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/14/2010 5:48 PM, andrel wrote:
> On 14-5-2010 22:15, Mike Raiford wrote:
>> So, I'm in the breakroom when someone walks up to the refrigerator and
>> fills and Erlenmeyer flask with water, walks out, while drinking from
>> it ...
>>
> So what, we regularly use beakers for coffee.

Just seems out of place in a company where everyone is either customer
support or software development. :)

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 17 May 2010 13:28:25
Message: <4BF17CBB.60308@gmail.com>
On 17-5-2010 14:07, Mike Raiford wrote:
> On 5/14/2010 5:48 PM, andrel wrote:
>> On 14-5-2010 22:15, Mike Raiford wrote:
>>> So, I'm in the breakroom when someone walks up to the refrigerator and
>>> fills and Erlenmeyer flask with water, walks out, while drinking from
>>> it ...
>>>
>> So what, we regularly use beakers for coffee.
>>

> Just seems out of place in a company where everyone is either customer
> support or software development. :)

Ok, yes that is quite another perspective.