POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Win help editors Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  Win help editors (Message 41 to 49 of 49)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Win help editors
Date: 6 Nov 2009 11:57:18
Message: <4af4556e$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> I don't think it allows you to select odd/even pages or print them in
>> reverse order. (I could be wrong, of course.)
>
> You didn't actually look, did you? :-)

Do you know how long it takes to start Word?

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 6 Nov 2009 13:02:00
Message: <4af46498@news.povray.org>
Invisible schrieb:

> Go spent three hours trying to figure out the 8-page railroad syntax
> diagrams in the Oracle PDF manual, then come back to me. Now of course,
> if this was HTML, it wouldn't be split across multiple pages.

Indeed - if it was HTML, you'd probably not have any railroad diagrams
at all...

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 6 Nov 2009 13:04:30
Message: <4af4652e$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Do you know how long it takes to start Word?

0.75 seconds?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: clipka
Date: 6 Nov 2009 13:06:17
Message: <4af46599$1@news.povray.org>
SharkD schrieb:

> Even better than plain HTML is the HTML Help format used by POV. Because
> it comes with a table of contents, index and search feature (though I
> rarely use the last one).

Yes, /HTML Help/ is quite a lot better than HTML for this purpose.

Post a reply to this message