POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Slightly silly Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:11:14 EDT (-0400)
  Slightly silly (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Invisible
Subject: Slightly silly
Date: 31 Jul 2009 08:10:09
Message: <4a72df21@news.povray.org>
Fact: On Monday, I'm scheduled to be in a training session on "effective
business communication", lead by one of our internal staff.

Question: What the hell would my employers know about effective business
communication?? :-P

Post a reply to this message

> Question: What the hell would my employers know about effective business
> communication?? :-P

  Probably more than you.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> Fact: On Monday, I'm scheduled to be in a training session on "effective
> business communication", lead by one of our internal staff.
>
> Question: What the hell would my employers know about effective business
> communication?? :-P

They knew enough not to have it lead by one of the EXTERNAL staff, who would
have to shout quite a bit.  ;-)

Post a reply to this message

> Fact: On Monday, I'm scheduled to be in a training session on "effective
> business communication", lead by one of our internal staff.
>
> Question: What the hell would my employers know about effective business
> communication?? :-P

Do you live in the world man? Where'd you get the idea that there was
any relation
between knowing something and giving a presentation? Relax and learn to
doodle. ;)

Post a reply to this message

> Fact: On Monday, I'm scheduled to be in a training session on "effective
> business communication", lead by one of our internal staff.
>
> Question: What the hell would my employers know about effective business
> communication?? :-P

Did they actually say that promoting effective business communication is
the objective of the training?

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

>> Fact: On Monday, I'm scheduled to be in a training session on
>> "effective business communication", lead by one of our internal staff.
>>
>> Question: What the hell would my employers know about effective
>> business communication?? :-P
>
> Did they actually say that promoting effective business communication is
> the objective of the training?

You mean that it could be about how to recognize (in)effective
communication without preconceived ideas on what the state within the
company is or should be?