POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Automate mouse activity Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:13:26 EDT (-0400)
  Automate mouse activity (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Reuben Pearse
Subject: Automate mouse activity
Date: 20 Jul 2009 16:47:37
Message: <4A64D7EB.4040603@pearse.co.uk>
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to automate a Windows program. I'm done some stuff with
SendKeys in VB/VBSript before, but it looks like I'm gonna have to
script some mouse activity too (click, highlight text, etc).

Has anyone used a scripting tool that can automate mouse clicks etc?

I found one called AutoHotKey (http://www.autohotkey.com), but would be
interested to hear of other solutions.

Thanks in advance

Reuben