POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 25th of May Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:14:34 EDT (-0400)
  25th of May (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: andrel
Subject: 25th of May
Date: 24 May 2009 19:11:09
Message: <4A19D407.3070404@hotmail.com>
For those that want to carry a towel tomorrow, may 25th is international
towel-day (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towel_Day)

and apparently also lilac-day.
http://www.matchitforpratchett.org/2008/03/wear-the-lilac.html
but I don't know if that is really official.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: 25th of May
Date: 24 May 2009 19:28:55
Message: <4a19d837$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 25 May 2009 01:11:03 +0200, andrel wrote:

> For those that want to carry a towel tomorrow, may 25th is international
> towel-day (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towel_Day)

Yep, going to need to take a picture of my towel, possibly the only one
Adams autographed (he said he hadn't signed one before when he signed
mine, but he could have just been being nice).

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> On Mon, 25 May 2009 01:11:03 +0200, andrel wrote:
>
>> For those that want to carry a towel tomorrow, may 25th is international
>> towel-day (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towel_Day)
>
> Yep, going to need to take a picture of my towel, possibly the only one
> Adams autographed (he said he hadn't signed one before when he signed
> mine, but he could have just been being nice).

lucky bastard! :P

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message