POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Awesome Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:28:02 EDT (-0400)
  Awesome (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Darren New
Subject: Awesome
Date: 29 Apr 2009 15:49:31
Message: <49f8af4b$1@news.povray.org>
http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/Stupid-Coding-Tricks-XSLT-Mandelbrot.aspx

Just what it says...

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Awesome
Date: 29 Apr 2009 16:11:03
Message: <49f8b457@news.povray.org>
> http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/Stupid-Coding-Tricks-XSLT-Mandelbrot.aspx

> Just what it says...

  Joel is actually my good friend (and sometimes even visits this
newsgroup). I have had that XSLT mandelbrot for quite some time at my
mandelbrot scripts page:

http://warp.povusers.org/MandScripts/xmlxslt.html

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 29 Apr 2009 17:05:19
Message: <49f8c10f$1@news.povray.org>
Warp escreveu:
>> http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/Stupid-Coding-Tricks-XSLT-Mandelbrot.aspx
>
>> Just what it says...
>
>   Joel is actually my good friend (and sometimes even visits this
> newsgroup). I have had that XSLT mandelbrot for quite some time at my
> mandelbrot scripts page:
>
> http://warp.povusers.org/MandScripts/xmlxslt.html

Frakkin' amazing!

and IE actually handles it!

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 29 Apr 2009 17:06:49
Message: <49f8c169$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:

> Frakkin' amazing!
>
> and IE actually handles it!

RIGHT THERE! Now THAT is the frekkin' amazing part... O_O

Since when does IE handle *anything*?!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> RIGHT THERE! Now THAT is the frekkin' amazing part... O_O
>
> Since when does IE handle *anything*?!

IE6 had way better XSLT support than Firefox 1.5, but I'm not sure how it
compares to modern Firefoxes.

Post a reply to this message