POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : High rez versus high refresh... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  High rez versus high refresh... (Message 33 to 42 of 82)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: High rez versus high refresh...
Date: 24 Apr 2009 07:41:03
Message: <49f1a54f@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> This seems to be very, very rare. I've only seen it on one or two LCD
> displays. [Including the one I'm using right now, BTW.] Well over 99% of
> the LCDs I've seen have no dead pixels at all.

  Depends on the LCD too.

  My PSP had two dead pixels (one was always off, the other was always white).
I had the PSP changed due to a button getting broken, and the new PSP has
one dead pixel (but it's only slightly "dead", as it looks a lot smaller
than the full dead pixels and fortunately doesn't bother so much; probably
has only one color channel dead).

  This is a known issue at least with the original PSP. You just have to
live with it.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message