POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mission: improbable Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Mission: improbable (Message 48 to 57 of 127)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Epic win
Date: 22 Apr 2009 13:42:39
Message: <49ef570f@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> Also, I should mention that what you've done is something I've never
> done.  Ever.  I've always been *far* too shy to ask anyone for their
> phone number in a setting like this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_shyness

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 22 Apr 2009 13:45:23
Message: <49ef57b3@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Social security number?  Again, cannot remember the last time I had to
> write that anywhere, no chance of remembering it by heart.

Everyone in Argentina is supposed to remember his ID number (DNI), since
it's asked often if you deal with banks, doctors, or...

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 22 Apr 2009 14:43:17
Message: <49ef6545@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_shyness

That was me 10 years ago... ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 22 Apr 2009 14:44:17
Message: <49ef6581$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> A reply would be good though...

Jesus, I *still* need to learn to let go and stop obsessing about stuff! >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/