POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nice doesn't work for me Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  Nice doesn't work for me (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Shay
Subject: Re: Nice doesn't work for me
Date: 18 Apr 2009 10:51:18
Message: <49e9e8e6$1@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:
> the crowd sucked (meaning I'm probably out a good portion of my
> $1k investment)

"Only" lost $360. A little more than I expected when I bought in, but I
was pretty much a guaranteed loser from the start. My wife wanted to
experience it. Never again unless we are in complete control. The guy
who booked the bands bragged to me about "pulling off" booking a string
quartet to open for a rock band. I couldn't make him fully realize that
losing your ass at something means you didn't "pull it off."

The wife had fun. No more than a couple meals at a nice restaurant, I guess.

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message