POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Not quite Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  Not quite (Message 23 to 32 of 32)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Not quite
Date: 17 Apr 2009 18:22:09
Message: <p70iu410mpkslk5t3750395sgoo6dlija9@4ax.com>
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:19:49 -0700, Kevin Wampler <wam### [at] uwashingtonedu>
wrote:

>Stephen wrote:

>>> Oh, that was Bach? Right.
>>
>> Only joking it was Purcell :-)
>
>Nono, they were written by Johann Brandenburg!

Was that the younger?
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 17 Apr 2009 18:41:42
Message: <49e905a6$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Was that the younger?

Dunno, but I think he was related to the composer Goldberg who wrote
that famous set of variations :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 18 Apr 2009 03:10:07
Message: <r5viu4dv79h6dcmv4vc0c0re726vlptla3@4ax.com>
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:41:44 -0700, Kevin Wampler <wam### [at] uwashingtonedu>
wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>> Was that the younger?
>
>Dunno, but I think he was related to the composer Goldberg who wrote
>that famous set of variations :)

The Eric Goldberg who directed Rabbit Hood, that one? :-)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message