POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reinfects Pose Vision Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:28:16 EDT (-0400)
  Reinfects Pose Vision (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: bgimeno
Subject: Reinfects Pose Vision
Date: 3 Apr 2009 17:12:58
Message: <49d67bda$1@news.povray.org>
...or how to spend ten minutes of your life:

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=persistence+of+vision&language=english&t=1000&d=&include=&exclude=&n=&m=&source=adv&a=y&l=n&q=n&k=1

Post a reply to this message

From: Reactor
Subject: Re: Reinfects Pose Vision
Date: 3 Apr 2009 18:15:01
Message: <web.49d689d3e61f827a6976b730@news.povray.org>
"bgimeno" <bgimeno[at]persistencia[dot]org> wrote:
> ...or how to spend ten minutes of your life:

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=persistence+of+vision&language=english&t=1000&d=&include=&exclude=&n
=&m=&source=adv&a=y&l=n&q=n&k=1

What if one or more of the contest topics were determined by these anagrams?
....then again, rendering "Sentience If Provisos" might prove a bit challenging.
I think I'd better quit while I'm ahead.

-Reactor

Post a reply to this message

"bgimeno" <bgimeno[at]persistencia[dot]org> wrote:
> ...or how to spend ten minutes of your life:

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=persistence+of+vision&language=english&t=1000&d=&include=&exclude=&n
=&m=&source=adv&a=y&l=n&q=n&k=1

I like:
"Sceneries If Vino Stop"
(abbreviation for: "Sceneries If Vino, else Stop")
In short, two or more glasses of wine (vino, in italian) can help to render
better. :-D

--
Carlo

Post a reply to this message

> What if one or more of the contest topics were determined by these
> anagrams?
> ....then again, rendering "Sentience If Provisos" might prove a bit
> challenging.
> I think I'd better quit while I'm ahead.

interesting... have you tryed with tina-chep?

"A Chickenhearted Pointless"