POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : G20 Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  G20 (Message 11 to 20 of 38)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: G20
Date: 2 Apr 2009 09:15:17
Message: <49d4ba65$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Mike Raiford <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Most people are idiots.
>
>   OTOH that's not very surprising considering that half of the people have
> below average IQ...

And now, the whole world begins to make sense ...

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 2 Apr 2009 09:18:18
Message: <49d4bb1a$1@news.povray.org>
>>   OTOH that's not very surprising considering that half of the people
>> have below average IQ...
>
> And now, the whole world begins to make sense ...

"Don't you guys *get* it?"

"Oh, we get it, we just don't *want* it..."

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 2 Apr 2009 09:26:28
Message: <49d4bd04$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> "Don't you guys *get* it?"
>
> "Oh, we get it, we just don't *want* it..."

Put down the chainsaw and listen to me ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nIlFsERnmk

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 2 Apr 2009 10:30:00
Message: <web.49d4cb7084c04988f708085d0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Mike Raiford <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Most people are idiots.
>
>   OTOH that's not very surprising considering that half of the people have
> below average IQ...

Not really, because that's still not the majority.

Post a reply to this message

Here at work, I just get "This video is not available in your country"...

.... which, presumably, would be the Netherlands, although I work in Germany...
(*sigh!*)

Post a reply to this message

> Here at work, I just get "This video is not available in your country"...
>
> .... which, presumably, would be the Netherlands, although I work in Germany...
> (*sigh!*)

Stupid licensing BS... >:(
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

>   OTOH that's not very surprising considering that half of the people have
> below average IQ...

You mean below median IQ, stupid.  ;-)

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message

"This video is not available in your country."

Damn it.

Post a reply to this message