POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Frenzy Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:14:48 EDT (-0400)
  Frenzy (Message 21 to 21 of 21)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Frenzy
Date: 1 Apr 2009 11:18:28
Message: <49d385c4$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> On 3/31/2009 2:39 PM, andrel wrote:
>> 20 years of continuous temporary enployment
>
> There's something _very_ wrong here!

I have a friend who is on a team maintaining a simulator for a very
expensive military weapon. Apparently every year, some other company gets
the contract to maintain it, and they hire everyone on the team because
they're the only ones who know how it works. Seems weird to me. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)