POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ISS construction photos Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:15:57 EDT (-0400)
  ISS construction photos (Message 1 to 10 of 54)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: ISS construction photos
Date: 29 Mar 2009 12:36:22
Message: <49cfa386@news.povray.org>
I just had a look at:
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/shuttle/sts-119/ndxpage49.html

Some of those high resolution shots are just astounding!

Weather has been decent and I've 3 more sightings under my belt. The station
followed 20 minutes laster by the shuttle, the second while they were
linked, and finally last night the station again. She's pretty big and VERY
bright now!

Jim

Post a reply to this message