POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : USSR Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  USSR (Message 1 to 10 of 31)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: USSR
Date: 22 Mar 2009 15:56:14
Message: <49c697de$1@news.povray.org>
Hi guys. I'm ba-- hey, wait... o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: andrel
Subject: Re: USSR
Date: 22 Mar 2009 18:59:05
Message: <49C6C2BA.1070208@hotmail.com>
On 22-3-2009 20:56, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Hi guys. I'm ba-- hey, wait... o_O

I'd be surprised if you were even back *from* the USSR. I assumed you
were skiing. Anyway, welcome back, we missed you. E.g. yesterday we had
only 26 messages. That is not good for our reading skills. Luckily we
did not have an occasion where the presence of our mascot was legally
required. But it might be wise to consider appointing a stand in, in
case you more frequently go away.

Post a reply to this message