POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Laptop prices Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Laptop prices (Message 48 to 57 of 57)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: It's here
Date: 5 Apr 2009 11:28:59
Message: <49d8ce3b$1@news.povray.org>
For some reason, every few seconds the WiFi light flashes. Anybody have
any idea how I can completely disable WiFi? (If it were up to me, I
would have purchased a laptop that doesn't *have* WiFi, but for some
reason that appears to be impossible...)

Specifically, I'd like to make absolutely sure it can't connect to any
networks of any kind, and that it isn't wasting battery power trying.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/