POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New addition to my family Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:14:00 EDT (-0400)
  New addition to my family (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Halbert
Subject: New addition to my family
Date: 28 Mar 2009 21:10:48
Message: <49ceca98$1@news.povray.org>
I am very proud to say I have adopted this beautiful little girl. :-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/halberth/sets/72157615956718749/

From: [GDS|Entropy]
Subject: Re: New addition to my family
Date: 28 Mar 2009 22:06:51
Message: <49ced7bb$1@news.povray.org>
Congrats man!!
:-D

*hands you a Cohiba*

ian

"Halbert" <hal### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
>I am very proud to say I have adopted this beautiful little girl. :-)
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/halberth/sets/72157615956718749/
>
> --

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 28 Mar 2009 23:20:00
Message: <web.49cee8b65854c27b990f413d0@news.povray.org>
"Halbert" <hal### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I am very proud to say I have adopted this beautiful little girl. :-)
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/halberth/sets/72157615956718749/

Oh my, that looks like a lady baby! If her voice is as beautiful as her body,
then... Geez! Make her sing and make her weep, man! ;)

Post a reply to this message

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:10:47 -0400, Halbert wrote:

> I am very proud to say I have adopted this beautiful little girl. :-)
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/halberth/sets/72157615956718749/

Congrats!

Jim

Post a reply to this message