POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ISS construction photos Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  ISS construction photos (Message 35 to 44 of 54)
From: triple r
Subject: Re: ISS construction photos
Date: 30 Mar 2009 22:40:00
Message: <web.49d182323c1bb33e63a1b7c30@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> If you don't *want* to believe, you can always construct a theory that will
> allow you not to.

And vice versa.

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 30 Mar 2009 22:55:01
Message: <web.49d185fd3c1bb33e2f4aa4190@news.povray.org>
"triple_r" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > If you don't *want* to believe, you can always construct a theory that will
> > allow you not to.
>
> And vice versa.

I don't believe *that* :P

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 30 Mar 2009 23:00:35
Message: <49d18753$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Which *can* be the idea that "they" are out to get him, of course.

"Don't you think that's a little paranoid?"
"Is that what they're saying about me now? That I'm paranoid?"

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 31 Mar 2009 06:15:26
Message: <49d1ed3e$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
> Where is "here", Jim?

prince edward island

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 31 Mar 2009 06:57:59
Message: <vot3t41sou7emuiojljgv6vi6uvrvlsqam@4ax.com>
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 06:15:25 -0400, "Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
>> Where is "here", Jim?
>
>prince edward island

It is not that much more southerly than the south of the UK but I suppose the
air is clearer than the cities that I've lived in. You need to go south to
really see the Milky Way.
--

Regards
     Stephen