POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How can I send POV-Ray/Team some money? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  How can I send POV-Ray/Team some money? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: How can I send POV-Ray/Team some money?
Date: 27 Mar 2009 08:32:07
Message: <49ccc747$1@news.povray.org>
I may have some to spare in a few weeks, so since you are not selling
nothing are you accepting donations? I couldn't find any links on the
website about it. IMO would be only fair if you could receive donations,
I really don't think if you go donationware you would be hurting POV-Ray
in anyway AFAIK.

Cheers.

Post a reply to this message