POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : God prefers atheists Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:13:07 EDT (-0400)
  God prefers atheists (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: nemesis
Subject: God prefers atheists
Date: 18 Mar 2009 15:12:51
Message: <49c147b3$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.mrwiggleslovesyou.com/comics/rehab477.jpg

Well, some more firewood.  It's genuinely fun though. :)

as was this (though I think I saw it here first):
http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Matt/omnipotent-beings-correcting-their-mistakes.png

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: God prefers atheists
Date: 18 Mar 2009 17:10:37
Message: <49c1634d$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:12:51 -0300, nemesis wrote:

> http://www.mrwiggleslovesyou.com/comics/rehab477.jpg
>
> Well, some more firewood.  It's genuinely fun though. :)
>
> as was this (though I think I saw it here first):
> http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Matt/omnipotent-beings-
correcting-their-mistakes.png

LOL

Post a reply to this message

From: gregjohn
Date: 23 Mar 2009 07:40:01
Message: <web.49c7745cdda04b5b34d207310@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> http://www.mrwiggleslovesyou.com/comics/rehab477.jpg
>
> Well, some more firewood.  It's genuinely fun though. :)
>
> as was this (though I think I saw it here first):

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Matt/omnipotent-beings-correcting-their-mistakes.png

The cartoon mocks a Theology of Glory, a self-centered, Antinomian one.

Post a reply to this message