POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : rrrggh..damned plebes... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  rrrggh..damned plebes... (Message 21 to 30 of 59)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: rrrggh..damned plebes...
Date: 17 Mar 2009 21:19:36
Message: <49c04c28$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/17/2009 2:22 PM, andrel wrote:
> Next legal problem: we now know that we have probably a criminal amongst
> us

Pick your battles.  Do you know how many people come through our
drive-through window, and present as identification an ID card instead
of a driver's license?

It's not worth going further with it.

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 17 Mar 2009 21:59:21
Message: <49c05579@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:19:25 -0700, Chambers wrote:

> On 3/17/2009 2:22 PM, andrel wrote:
>> Next legal problem: we now know that we have probably a criminal
>> amongst us
>
> Pick your battles.  Do you know how many people come through our
> drive-through window, and present as identification an ID card instead
> of a driver's license?
>
> It's not worth going further with it.

Especially considering the general difficulty with tying a specific
individual to Ian's posts here on the server.  Could well have been
someone who hijacked his system and made the claim. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message