POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This is the sort of brokenness... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  This is the sort of brokenness... (Message 151 to 160 of 164)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: This is the sort of brokenness...
Date: 21 Mar 2009 19:10:00
Message: <web.49c573a911b2c1883ba107020@news.povray.org>
> Warp wrote:
> >   I'll try to be less paranoid next time.
>
> Thank you. I appreciate it.  In return, feel free to say something early on
> if it sounds like I'm not making the effort. :-)

whoa!  A lot of kicks, punches and bruises later and you almost feel in love...
:P

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 21 Mar 2009 19:47:32
Message: <49c57c94$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> whoa!  A lot of kicks, punches and bruises later and you almost feel in love...

I'm not offended by anything Warp has said. He's a smart and insightful guy
with lots of knowledge. I learn enough from him I want to stay on his good
side. Occasionally his conversations style is annoying, but I'm pretty sure
mine is moreso. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)