POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Extremely cute Server Time
9 Oct 2024 09:58:12 EDT (-0400)
  Extremely cute (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Extremely cute
Date: 16 Mar 2009 21:06:07
Message: <49bef77e@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:
> That cute critter just got a bicycle computer to his running wheel.

Haha awesome! Pics?

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 17 Mar 2009 14:16:50
Message: <49bfe912$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> Eero Ahonen wrote:
>> That cute critter just got a bicycle computer to his running wheel.
>
> Haha awesome! Pics?

Nope, not yet. And I'll need to change the meter - the one I bought is a
wireless one and I'd have to turn it on every time he's running, so it's
no good.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 18 Mar 2009 02:53:35
Message: <49c09a6f$1@news.povray.org>
>>> That cute critter just got a bicycle computer to his running wheel.
>>
>> Haha awesome! Pics?
>
> Nope, not yet. And I'll need to change the meter - the one I bought is a
> wireless one and I'd have to turn it on every time he's running, so it's
> no good.

Oh come on, wire it up to your PC!

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 18 Mar 2009 06:54:17
Message: <49c0d2d9@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Oh come on, wire it up to your PC!

I don't have PC's in kitchen any more (well ok, there's 1 NetFinity and
1 Netra, but both are offline). If you know datalogger which sends logs
automatically over ethernet or WLAN, I'm happy to receive that information.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message