POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Extremely cute Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Extremely cute (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Extremely cute
Date: 14 Mar 2009 16:27:42
Message: <49bc133e@news.povray.org>
I'm supposed to get some sleep after few short nights and having a
little flu, but I just can't, 'cause I have a new flatmate, who's
extremely cute :)

http://www.zbxt.net/~aero/Sonic.jpg
http://www.zbxt.net/~aero/Sonic_pesan_suulla.jpg

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Extremely cute
Date: 14 Mar 2009 17:03:13
Message: <49bc1b91@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen <aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote:
> http://www.zbxt.net/~aero/Sonic.jpg
> http://www.zbxt.net/~aero/Sonic_pesan_suulla.jpg

  I bet he is not as fast as his name implies.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> I'm supposed to get some sleep after few short nights and having a
> little flu, but I just can't, 'cause I have a new flatmate, who's
> extremely cute :)
>
> http://www.zbxt.net/~aero/Sonic.jpg
> http://www.zbxt.net/~aero/Sonic_pesan_suulla.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Post a reply to this message

On 3/14/2009 1:23 PM, Eero Ahonen wrote:
> I'm supposed to get some sleep after few short nights and having a
> little flu, but I just can't, 'cause I have a new flatmate, who's
> extremely cute :)
>
> http://www.zbxt.net/~aero/Sonic.jpg
> http://www.zbxt.net/~aero/Sonic_pesan_suulla.jpg
>
> -Aero

You got a hedgehog... and you named him "Sonic"...

http://www.bash.org/?767215

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

> Eero Ahonen <aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote:
>> http://www.zbxt.net/~aero/Sonic.jpg
>> http://www.zbxt.net/~aero/Sonic_pesan_suulla.jpg
>
>   I bet he is not as fast as his name implies.

At least not yet, but he's only 8 weeks old, so he has a lot to learn.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

> You got a hedgehog... and you named him "Sonic"...

Yyyep.

> http://www.bash.org/?767215

Let's face the truth, a girl for me has to accept the fact that I *am* a
geek. There's no future trying to hide it.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

On 3/15/2009 12:38 AM, Eero Ahonen wrote:
> Chambers wrote:
>> http://www.bash.org/?767215
>
> Let's face the truth, a girl for me has to accept the fact that I *am* a
> geek. There's no future trying to hide it.

Good point.  That's one thing I got right with Kimberly :)

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

>> Let's face the truth, a girl for me has to accept the fact that I *am* a
>> geek. There's no future trying to hide it.
>
> Good point.  That's one thing I got right with Kimberly :)

I had a bit of a problem with mine to start with, but then she realised that
playing online poker she could actually make some money, so she's happy
doing that while I'm doing other geeky stuff now :-)

Post a reply to this message

> Let's face the truth, a girl for me has to accept the fact that I *am* a
> geek. There's no future trying to hide it.

That's key :)Cute critter, BTW...

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message