POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : damned MS KB Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  damned MS KB (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Subject: damned MS KB
Date: 13 Mar 2009 09:41:30
Message: <49ba628a@news.povray.org>
Anyone else got a MS wireless KB?

Why does it keep doing:
THis.
  ^

It annoys me, BADLY.
I can't find any setting that fixes the shift persistence.
It makes me slow down typing #else the KB keeps shift going and I end up
with more letters than I wish in caps!

Grrr.... >_<

ian

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: damned MS KB
Date: 13 Mar 2009 09:48:41
Message: <49ba6439@news.povray.org>
[GDS|Entropy] wrote:
> Anyone else got a MS wireless KB?
>
> Why does it keep doing:
> THis.
>   ^
>
> It annoys me, BADLY.
> I can't find any setting that fixes the shift persistence.
> It makes me slow down typing #else the KB keeps shift going and I end up
> with more letters than I wish in caps!
>
> Grrr.... >_<

http://www.bash.org/?100798   Could be worse. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 13 Mar 2009 10:19:04
Message: <49ba6b58$1@news.povray.org>
> [GDS|Entropy] wrote:
>> Anyone else got a MS wireless KB?
>>
>> Why does it keep doing:
>> THis.
>>   ^
>>
>> It annoys me, BADLY.
>> I can't find any setting that fixes the shift persistence.
>> It makes me slow down typing #else the KB keeps shift going and I end up
>> with more letters than I wish in caps!
>>
>> Grrr.... >_<
>
> http://www.bash.org/?100798   Could be worse. ;-)

D'oh!

Now *thats* a bug! ;-D

Speaking of which, this is perhaps the most ironic ad I've ever seen:

ian

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cylons.gif' (12 KB)