POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Up-time Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Up-time (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Halbert
Subject: Up-time
Date: 12 Mar 2009 17:43:18
Message: <49b981f6@news.povray.org>
Does the attached image indicate that my workstation has been up for a year
and a half?

Attachments:
Download 'idle_time.png' (29 KB)

Preview of image 'idle_time.png'
idle_time.png

From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Up-time
Date: 12 Mar 2009 17:52:04
Message: <49b98404$1@news.povray.org>
Halbert wrote:
> Does the attached image indicate that my workstation has been up for a year
> and a half?

How many CPU cores do you have?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Halbert
Date: 12 Mar 2009 17:53:10
Message: <49b98446$1@news.povray.org>
Two.

> Halbert wrote:
>> Does the attached image indicate that my workstation has been up for a
>> year and a half?
>
> How many CPU cores do you have?
>
> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 12 Mar 2009 17:58:52
Message: <49b9859c$1@news.povray.org>
Halbert wrote:
> Two.

You might need to halve the idle time then.

In fact, actually, the idle time is only telling you how long your PC
has been idle for; the real uptime would be longer.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/