POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : For Game Developers Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  For Game Developers (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: For Game Developers
Date: 12 Mar 2009 05:31:33
Message: <49b8d675@news.povray.org>
If you want to help develop a game in your spare time:
http://www.infinity-universe.com/
they have 8 as core dev. team and is all volunteer work. Is a MMOG that
render most of their resources at run-time, is a space based one, can go
for the entire Solar System with out loading screens, amazing.

I have done my part as a player with no dev. skills.

Cheers.

Post a reply to this message

Saul Luizaga <sau### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> If you want to help develop a game in your spare time:
> http://www.infinity-universe.com/
> they have 8 as core dev. team and is all volunteer work. Is a MMOG that
> render most of their resources at run-time, is a space based one, can go
> for the entire Solar System with out loading screens, amazing.
>
> I have done my part as a player with no dev. skills.
>
> Cheers.

I don't know, it looks to me like they have all the developers they need and are
only looking for content now.

Tom