POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wonderful Dell Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  Wonderful Dell (Message 21 to 30 of 38)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 8 Messages >>>
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Wonderful Dell
Date: 11 Mar 2009 16:20:21
Message: <49b81d05@news.povray.org>
[GDS|Entropy] wrote:
> The only way I'm getting that one though is if funding for this biofuels
> startup comes through.

I'm involved with prizecapital.net if you are interested in that. Sort of
like X-Prize for biofuel start-ups.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Darren New
Date: 11 Mar 2009 16:22:47
Message: <49b81d97$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Oh, please .. I'm old enough to remember when credit cards had no
> magnetic stripe, and credit transactions required carbon paper. :-P

And I'm old enough to have actually collected money that way. :-)

Along with the big book they sent you once a month with all the stolen card
numbers.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)