POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wonderful Dell Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:16:08 EDT (-0400)
  Wonderful Dell (Message 19 to 28 of 38)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Wonderful Dell
Date: 11 Mar 2009 12:22:47
Message: <l8pfr4djb7ns3rbh5r43n8pmb0p30qp8b3@4ax.com>
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:09:58 -0500, Mike Raiford <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Invisible wrote:
>>> Mine is like that ATM.
>>
>> Hey, *I* am old enough to remember green-screen ATMs. :-P (Complete with
>> "insert card" burned into the screen...)
>
>Oh, please .. I'm old enough to remember when credit cards had no
>magnetic stripe, and credit transactions required carbon paper. :-P

I'm old enough to remember... Damn! I forgot.  ;)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: somebody
Date: 11 Mar 2009 13:46:56
Message: <49b7f910@news.povray.org>

> WTF-O-Meter: 4.6

Makes perfect sense (ceteris peribus). I'm surprised you cannot figure out
why .

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 11 Mar 2009 16:20:21
Message: <49b81d05@news.povray.org>
[GDS|Entropy] wrote:
> The only way I'm getting that one though is if funding for this biofuels
> startup comes through.

I'm involved with prizecapital.net if you are interested in that. Sort of
like X-Prize for biofuel start-ups.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

> Oh, please .. I'm old enough to remember when credit cards had no
> magnetic stripe, and credit transactions required carbon paper. :-P

And I'm old enough to have actually collected money that way. :-)

Along with the big book they sent you once a month with all the stolen card
numbers.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)