POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm glad they included the image... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  I'm glad they included the image... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Darren New
Subject: I'm glad they included the image...
Date: 9 Mar 2009 14:51:31
Message: <49b56533$1@news.povray.org>
Otherwise it might have been hard to understand what they're talking about...

http://www.scientificblogging.com/news_releases/take_lhc_fermi_scores_again_discovering_rare_single_top_quark?rss

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: I'm glad they included the image...
Date: 9 Mar 2009 14:58:06
Message: <49b566be$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 09 Mar 2009 11:51:30 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> Otherwise it might have been hard to understand what they're talking
> about..

LOL, now I need to ask 3 of my friends who are nuclear physicists if they
can explain this in layman's terms. :-)

Jim