POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : World Community Grid Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:08:11 EDT (-0400)
  World Community Grid (Message 1 to 10 of 103)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: World Community Grid
Date: 8 Mar 2009 14:17:40
Message: <49b40bc4$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/about_us/viewAboutUs.do

http://www.one.org/

If you have any spare core(s)/CPU(s) please help to help, is for
Humanity sake, thank you.

Post a reply to this message

From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: World Community Grid
Date: 8 Mar 2009 14:20:30
Message: <49b40c6e$1@news.povray.org>
Forgot this link http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/index.jsp

Cheers.

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 8 Mar 2009 17:33:28
Message: <49b439a8$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/8/2009 11:18 AM, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/about_us/viewAboutUs.do
>
> http://www.one.org/
>
> If you have any spare core(s)/CPU(s) please help to help, is for
> Humanity sake, thank you.

When I have spare cores/CPUs, I power them down.  Once I get my roof
coated in solar cells, with a windfarm behind my house, and I'm selling
power back to the grid despite running everything 24/7, THEN I'll
consider giving away my CPU time.

As it is, my power bill is too expensive :(

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message