POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sometimes ad banner blindness can be harmful Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Sometimes ad banner blindness can be harmful (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Sometimes ad banner blindness can be harmful
Date: 6 Mar 2009 12:15:56
Message: <49b15a4c@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Worst is when the owner
> wanders off somewhere, the computer locks, and then you have to wait for
> them to come back...

Why would you need to wait for them to come back? All the OSes out there
support multiple concurrent logins.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 6 Mar 2009 12:16:41
Message: <49b15a79$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> And part of the reason why I lock my machine (Windows key + L) whenever
> I leave my desk.

I'm so old that I'm stuck with ctrl+alt+del - enter (and xlock -mode
bouboule to the Linux box beside me). :)

-Aero

Post a reply to this message