POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : And now you know...the rest of the story. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:14:24 EDT (-0400)
  And now you know...the rest of the story. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: And now you know...the rest of the story.
Date: 1 Mar 2009 07:04:46
Message: <49aa79de$1@news.povray.org>
RIP Paul Harvey.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Kenneth
Subject: Re: And now you know...the rest of the story.
Date: 1 Mar 2009 21:45:00
Message: <web.49ab4720842b818ff50167bc0@news.povray.org>
"Tim Cook" <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> RIP Paul Harvey.

Yes, he will be missed.  Although I can't say I agreed with his politics most of
the time, his choice of subject matter to discuss (and that *great* voice) made
him a unique 'talk show' personality, one of the few that I really liked to
listen to. The only still-living person I can compare him with is Bill
Moyers.

Ken W.

Post a reply to this message

> Yes, he will be missed.  Although I can't say I agreed with his politics most of
> the time, his choice of subject matter to discuss (and that *great* voice) made
> him a unique 'talk show' personality, one of the few that I really liked to
> listen to. The only still-living person I can compare him with is Bill
> Moyers.

	Actually, his slow style of speaking, with all the weird inflections,
drove me nuts. And yes, his opinions didn't help.

--
Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they
come at you rapidly.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl