POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My toy Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  My toy (Message 71 to 80 of 85)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 5 Messages >>>
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: My toy
Date: 9 Mar 2009 13:31:14
Message: <49b55262$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:

> Did the world end when it finished? :0

Answer that question yourself. :P

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 9 Mar 2009 13:32:27
Message: <49b552ab$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> On 3/3/2009 7:59 AM, Mike Raiford wrote:
>> Then I changed it so it played itself.
>
> And it realized the futility of war :)

Oh, good one :) Wargames ...

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 10 Mar 2009 22:05:34
Message: <49b71c6e@news.povray.org>
On 3/9/2009 10:29 AM, Mike Raiford wrote:
> Chambers wrote:
>> On 3/3/2009 7:59 AM, Mike Raiford wrote:
>>> Then I changed it so it played itself.
>>
>> And it realized the futility of war :)
>>

> Oh, good one :) Wargames ...

Yeah, that was a fun movie.  Haven't seen it in ages, though.  I wonder
how well it's aged?

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 10 Mar 2009 22:09:12
Message: <49b71d48@news.povray.org>
On 3/9/2009 2:46 AM, Invisible wrote:
> Muhuhuhuhuh!! Check out the attachment. LOOK AT ALL THOSE CORES!!! 8^D

That's nothing :)

Check out this shot from an article titled, appropriately enough, "A

(http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/datacenter/?cat=31).

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '256lp-hpsuperdome-sm.jpg' (57 KB)

Preview of image '256lp-hpsuperdome-sm.jpg'
256lp-hpsuperdome-sm.jpg