POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : BOOM! Head-crash Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:16:25 EDT (-0400)
  BOOM! Head-crash (Message 14 to 23 of 53)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: BOOM! Head-crash
Date: 26 Feb 2009 05:50:11
Message: <49a673e3$1@news.povray.org>
>> Waaaa. It's 5:20 and I'm still here. :-{
>
> AM or PM?
>
> If it's PM, stop complaining.

Hey, it's not like I get paid overtime. :-P

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 26 Feb 2009 05:50:58
Message: <49a67412@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> ...So now we're trying another supplier to see if they can ship
> something straight off the shelf.

They can. And they will.

I should have it in my hands by... oh, the guy on the phone estimated
3PM? o_O

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 26 Feb 2009 07:01:54
Message: <49a684b2$1@news.povray.org>
Still, at least Cute QA Girl brought cakes in today.

Sweet, sugary Danish pastry... mmm, sugar...

Post a reply to this message