POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ok... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  Ok... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: St
Subject: Ok...
Date: 21 Feb 2009 17:08:15
Message: <49a07b4f@news.povray.org>
...My horribly low-end PC has now become a much more serious machine.

   Yes, I downloaded and installed Wamp.

    Wamp is an executable file that installs all the latest PHP, SQLite, and
Apache releases to your computer, and when installed and running as
services, as admin, you will be able to do a whole host of wonderful things
website-wise.

    Apparently.

   And it's working. I even created a password for phpMyAdmin following a
tut.  :)

    Now what can I do with it all?

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

> ...My horribly low-end PC has now become a much more serious machine.
>
>   Yes, I downloaded and installed Wamp.
>
>    Wamp is an executable file that installs all the latest PHP, SQLite,
> and Apache releases to your computer, and when installed and running as
> services, as admin, you will be able to do a whole host of wonderful
> things website-wise.
>
>    Apparently.
>
>   And it's working. I even created a password for phpMyAdmin following a
> tut.  :)
>
>    Now what can I do with it all?
>
>     ~Steve~

Cool .... I'm going to be digging into PHP/MySQL for the doc project on the
POV-Wiki.

Maybe when you're up to speed you might be able to lend a hand!

Cheers

Post a reply to this message