POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dr POV-Ray Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Dr POV-Ray (Message 41 to 50 of 176)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: Dr POV-Ray
Date: 20 Feb 2009 10:57:57
Message: <499ED2F9.6060004@hotmail.com>
On 20-2-2009 16:07, Invisible wrote:

>>> Uh... I was under the impression that most of the useful information
>>> in a cardiagram is in the time-domain anyway...?
>>
>> Spot on.
>
> Uh... so you're telling me I know more about cardiagrams than the people
> attempting to interpret them? o_O

Of course not. Perhaps just that you would not be confused by shiny
buttons into forgetting a basic fact. I wouldn't trust you to find a WPW
in between a bunch of infarctions and normal ECG's. The guy who wrote
that paper could do that, but would probably not be equipped to
understand how that specific potential was caused by what part of the heart.

Post a reply to this message