POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A real pain in the back Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  A real pain in the back (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Invisible
Subject: A real pain in the back
Date: 19 Feb 2009 04:15:53
Message: <499d2349@news.povray.org>
As of today, every time I move my right shoulder or breathe in, I feel a
sharp stabbing pain in my back.

First person who says "well don't do that then" gets a slap. :-P
(Although if it's any consolation, it'll be a slap from my *left* arm...)

Post a reply to this message

> As of today, every time I move my right shoulder or breathe in, I feel a
> sharp stabbing pain in my back.
>
> First person who says "well don't do that then" gets a slap. :-P (Although
> if it's any consolation, it'll be a slap from my *left* arm...)

tension .... there's alot going around. I tweeked my back the other day and
don't know how it happened.

just can't resist .... "Don't do that!" ..... ducks quickly .... Ha Ha ya
missed!

Cheers

Post a reply to this message

> As of today, every time I move my right shoulder or breathe in, I feel a
> sharp stabbing pain in my back.

"only hurts when I breath"... :P

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:15:51 +0000, Invisible wrote:

> As of today, every time I move my right shoulder or breathe in, I feel a
> sharp stabbing pain in my back.
>
> First person who says "well don't do that then" gets a slap. :-P
> (Although if it's any consolation, it'll be a slap from my *left*
> arm...)

First thought - stretch (if it's tension, I get those every once in a
while myself).

Second thought - if it persists, see a doctor.

Jim

Post a reply to this message