POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : photoshopped!! (???) Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:16:29 EDT (-0400)
  photoshopped!! (???) (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Subject: photoshopped!! (???)
Date: 8 Feb 2009 08:40:10
Message: <498ee0ba$1@news.povray.org>
I StumbleUpon'ed this:
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/10-websites-to-make-you-a-photoshop-ninja/
I found the first image rather ironic (and possible quite illegal, but at least
they didn't remove Gilles' copyright-tag, they just made it unreadably small)

Similarly, I found this:
http://www.denofgeek.com/captainsblog/49152/the_martin_anderson_column_a_new_future_for_blakes_7.html
Where they used an image I made
(http://www.povplace.com/gallery/SciFi%20-%20Blakes%207/12.jpg), removed my
name, added the Blake's 7 logo and implied it's a preview for the Blake's 7
remake... quite flattering, although I would have liked some credit of course :(

cu!
--
#macro G(b,e)b+(e-b)*C/50#end#macro _(b,e,k,l)#local C=0;#while(C<50)
sphere{G(b,e)+3*z.1pigment{rgb G(k,l)}finish{ambient 1}}#local C=C+1;

Post a reply to this message