POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That goofy gates Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:20:43 EDT (-0400)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: That goofy gates
Date: 5 Feb 2009 17:31:12

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: That goofy gates
Date: 9 Feb 2009 09:46:24

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 9 Feb 2009 10:06:07

~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 9 Feb 2009 10:09:23
Message: <49904723$1@news.povray.org>
>> Sounds pretty pointless to me...
>
> But obnoxious.

Like one of the comments said: "Our products are dinosaurs. Our products
suck. Here's a jar of mosquitos. Man, that guy has completely lost the
plot..."

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 9 Feb 2009 10:13:45
Message: <49904829@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Like one of the comments said: "Our products are dinosaurs. Our products
> suck. Here's a jar of mosquitos. Man, that guy has completely lost the
> plot..."

Kinda random ... I want to be an eccentric billionaire so I can pull
random stunts like this. :-D

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

>> Like one of the comments said: "Our products are dinosaurs. Our
>> products suck. Here's a jar of mosquitos. Man, that guy has completely
>> lost the plot..."
>
> Kinda random ... I want to be an eccentric billionaire so I can pull
> random stunts like this. :-D

...which is how the comment ended. ;-)

Post a reply to this message