POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Freaky Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Freaky (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Darren New
Subject: Freaky
Date: 6 Feb 2009 21:15:42
Message: <498ceece$1@news.povray.org>
Conway's Game of Life with a message for everyone...
http://golly.sourceforge.net/ticker.gif

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"

Post a reply to this message

From: triple r
Subject: Re: Freaky
Date: 6 Feb 2009 21:55:01
Message: <web.498cf72423010bcdef2b9ba40@news.povray.org>
> Conway's Game of Life with a message for everyone...
> http://golly.sourceforge.net/ticker.gif

Aah, hashlife.  My personal favorite is metalife (the game of life implemented
in the game of life!).

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message

From: triple r
Date: 6 Feb 2009 22:20:01
Message: <web.498cfcff23010bcdef2b9ba40@news.povray.org>
> Conway's Game of Life with a message for everyone...
> http://golly.sourceforge.net/ticker.gif

The more I look at that...  I mean... Golly.  How do you even start to implement
that?

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message