POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That goofy gates Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  That goofy gates (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: That goofy gates
Date: 10 Feb 2009 08:09:35
Message: <49917c8f$1@news.povray.org>
>> No, pointless because throwing a few insects around a room isn't
>> seriously going to make anybody sit up and take notice - never mind
>> take action.
>
> It would have made the point stronger if some of the insects were
> actually carrying malaria.

Possibly. But how much do you want to bet that all the media coverage
would be about the huge lawsuit facing Gates, and not about the cause
he's actually trying to draw attention to?

Post a reply to this message

> Possibly. But how much do you want to bet that all the media coverage
> would be about the huge lawsuit facing Gates, and not about the cause
> he's actually trying to draw attention to?

Yeah.. hmm. Though it sounds like just the thing an evil genius would do. ;)

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message