POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That goofy gates Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  That goofy gates (Message 11 to 19 of 19)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: That goofy gates
Date: 10 Feb 2009 08:17:26
Message: <49917e66$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Possibly. But how much do you want to bet that all the media coverage
> would be about the huge lawsuit facing Gates, and not about the cause
> he's actually trying to draw attention to?

Yeah.. hmm. Though it sounds like just the thing an evil genius would do. ;)

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 10 Feb 2009 09:34:18
Message: <4991906a$1@news.povray.org>
> It would have made the point stronger if some of the insects were actually
> carrying malaria.

Or better yet, he could have just *said* that one of them was carrying
malaria.  At the end he could have confirmed that actually they were all
safe - if anyone was left in the room :-)

Post a reply to this message