POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : they have something wrong in their heads Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:16:29 EDT (-0400)
  they have something wrong in their heads (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tom Austin
Subject: they have something wrong in their heads
Date: 3 Feb 2009 08:53:40
Message: <49884c64$1@news.povray.org>
sick - just sick

tho it would make for a fun company outing.......

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1778399&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1

or

http://tinyurl.com/7aghom

Post a reply to this message

From: Kyle
Subject: Re: they have something wrong in their heads
Date: 3 Feb 2009 10:08:35
Message: <49885df3$1@news.povray.org>
Tom Austin wrote:

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1778399&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1

My heart was in my throat just watching that!  Man, I can't imagine the
rush that'd give.

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 4 Feb 2009 04:27:49
Message: <49895f95$1@news.povray.org>
:o

That is, quite literally, my dream made possible...

The only way it could be better, would be if I had a way of flying back
up.  I wonder if a wing-suit combined with a rocket[1] would work for
that...

[1]The main issue, of course, is fuel (and the weight thereof).
Assuming that Asimov was right, and one day we'll have miniaturized
nuclear generators, you could use one to power some type of helicopter
rotor attached to your back, but that's not the same thing as wings...

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com