POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Arrghhhh Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Arrghhhh (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: scott
Subject: Arrghhhh
Date: 28 Jan 2009 08:32:35
Message: <49805e73$1@news.povray.org>
This is an email conversation between me and one of my colleagues in Japan.
They are doing some lifetime test on one of our products and update this
graph every 1000 hours with new measurement data (which they do in their
department).  They have always just sent me a pdf before but this month they
didn't send anything...

Me: When can receive the latest graph with 7000 hour updates, my
calculations show it should be ready by now?

Them: Sorry we shut down the power over xmas/new year and so we are delayed
by 2 weeks.

(2 weeks later)

Me: When can we receive the latest update to the graph? Can you send the
actual data behind the graph too please.

(no reply, but i get sent the updated graph from one of our customers here -
wtf)

Me: OK I've been sent the graph from one of customers here, in future can
you send it to me at the same time to avoid confusion here.  Can you send
the actual data too please?

Them: Please find attached the updated graph. (which I already have)

Me: Thanks for that, but can you send the actual data that was used to make
that graph?

Them: I'm sorry, I don't have the actual data.

WTF!!

Me: Please can you request the actual data then from whoever made the graph?

It's so frustrating at times!

Post a reply to this message