POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this? (Message 71 to 80 of 218)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this?
Date: 28 Jan 2009 12:31:32
Message: <49809674@news.povray.org>
> Warp wrote:
> >   You are probably right: The damage has already been done and there's
> > nothing MS can do to fix it.

> Exactly.

  But they could at least try, rather than keep making an ass of themselves.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 28 Jan 2009 12:33:06
Message: <498096d1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Nicolas Alvarez escreveu:
>> Or the time I saw her very quickly click on all the FlashBlock
>> placeholders on a Flash-heavy page (it was clear she had done that a
>> dozen times). She didn't ever think there had to be an easier way (there
>> is a domain whitelist).
>
> FlashBlock?!  My sister won't even touch Firefox!  Anytime I'm at my
> parent's and leave the computer for others to use -- it's a single
> Windows passwordless session (because it's "easy") -- I leave Firefox
> open with a clean new tab.  First thing she does is close Firefox and
> click on the old blue e.  It's like dog conditioning, I guess, because
> she seems to not even realize it's a web browser sitting just before
> her...

I used to use that machine until I got a new one, so it has four passworded
accounts, one for each family member.

IE isn't used in any machine in my house :)

Post a reply to this message