POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Occasionally, sanity does prevail. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Occasionally, sanity does prevail. (Message 1 to 10 of 39)
From: Shay
Subject: Occasionally, sanity does prevail.
Date: 24 Jan 2009 21:06:34
Message: <497bc92a$1@news.povray.org>
The family are close friends.

Court Prohibits School from Punishing American Indian Student for His
Long Braids
http://www.aclutx.org/article.php?aid=672

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message

From: Kenneth
Subject: Re: Occasionally, sanity does prevail.
Date: 25 Jan 2009 04:00:01
Message: <web.497c29c05f617df3f50167bc0@news.povray.org>
Shay <sha### [at] nonenone> wrote:
> The family are close friends.
>
> Court Prohibits School from Punishing American Indian Student for His
> Long Braids
> http://www.aclutx.org/article.php?aid=672
>
>   -Shay

A happy ending to a sad story. (It always seems to take some unfortunate person
or persons, who have been denied rights and freedoms, or worse, to bring such
things to a head and force a change. It's a shame that in most cases, change
can't be effected otherwise.)

Ken W.

Post a reply to this message