POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Enya does it again Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Enya does it again (Message 1 to 10 of 63)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Enya does it again
Date: 21 Jan 2009 16:28:21
Message: <49779375$1@news.povray.org>
Enya, "And Winter Came...", track #3: "White is in the Winter Night".

Just so you know, it ****in PWNZ! I've just listened to it, like, 4
times back-to-back, and you know what? I think I'm going to play it yet
again...

Such PWN3RSH1P is rare indeed!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Enya does it again
Date: 21 Jan 2009 16:53:22
Message: <49779952$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 escreveu:
> Just so you know, it ****in PWNZ! I've just listened to it, like, 4
> times back-to-back, and you know what? I think I'm going to play it yet
> again...

I usually choose one single Bach or Beethoven piece to go along all day. ;)

Post a reply to this message

>> times back-to-back, and you know what? I think I'm going to play it
>> yet again...
>
> I usually choose one single Bach or Beethoven piece to go along all day. ;)

I defy you to dance to that though. ;-) Let alone sing along...

OTOH, Bach contains way more detail to enjoy, so......

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>>> I've just listened to it, like, 4 times back-to-back, and you know
>>> what? I think I'm going to play it yet again...
>>
>> I usually choose one single Bach or Beethoven piece to go along all
>> day. ;)
> I defy you to dance to that though. ;-) Let alone sing along...

Believe it or not, people danced to Bach's "profane" music... :)

> OTOH, Bach contains way more detail to enjoy, so......

What's wrong with good ol' Ludwig?  well, scrap that, let Enya fans have
their share... :P

Post a reply to this message

>> OTOH, Bach contains way more detail to enjoy, so......
>
> What's wrong with good ol' Ludwig?

Dunno. What's he sound like?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>>> OTOH, Bach contains way more detail to enjoy, so......
>>
>> What's wrong with good ol' Ludwig?
>
> Dunno. What's he sound like?

Sounds fantastic. :D

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 21:28:21 +0000, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Enya, "And Winter Came...", track #3: "White is in the Winter Night".
>
> Just so you know, it ****in PWNZ! I've just listened to it, like, 4
> times back-to-back, and you know what? I think I'm going to play it yet
> again...
>
> Such PWN3RSH1P is rare indeed!

I agree, very good track and album.  :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message